Mini Enduro #1 Canceled; Rescheduled for July 16

Due to currently wet trail conditions, rain in the forecast for tomorrow afternoon, and a predicted high of 45 degrees, tomorrow's Mini Enduro at High Star Ranch has been canceled.

We are rescheduling for Tuesday, July 16 at High Star Ranch. Event details and maps will remain the same at this time.

You will automatically be transferred to that event, and if you are on the wait list currently, you'll remain on the wait list.

If you were taken off of the start list due to conflicts with the May 21 date, you will be automatically re-added to the July 16 date.

If you are unable to make July 16, I will offer you a credit to sign up for Mini Enduro #2, #3, or #4. 

Please allow some time for me to adjust dates and move everything over on the website and BikeReg. 

If you have specific questions, feel free to send an email to I'm super bummed we don't get to race tomorrow, but am glad we are able to reschedule!

Hope to see you at Sundance on June 11!

Bike Utah