TRAILS ARE BUFF’NESS’NESS’NESS
– tonight will be an epicly fast & smooth. A couple of important things to mention before you check the map.
1. New parking requirement from the city of Park City, please park in the gravel lot (across from the soccer fields) You’ll see us. This is also going to be the new Start & Finish for our Round Valley races – way better, trust me.
2. White Pine Touring is our Park City venue sponsor, raffle drool is acceptable at all MidWeekMTB races (don’t be embarrassed)
3. No BBQ tonight, sorry, Mark Miller Subaru’s epic BBQ’n won’t be present. Bring you Hibachi and grill it up!
4. One of our rock’n racers, Lauren, will be selling her handmade jewelry for $5-$22. (I got a kiss for my earning purchase, thanks Lauren)
5. Trail Volunteer Day for 50pts – after lots of scheduling conflicts, we have settled on June 22 (yes the same date as the USCS (raceuscs.com/Round-Valley-XC) but it’s the only date that would work. So if you can’t make it cause your rock’n a 50miler, we’ll understand, but if you won’t be riding in the USCS you can help us buff out some Round Valley trails & earn an extra 50pts towards the MidWeekMTB series totals — we’ll provide lunch, hydration and tools. We will also be putting on a Solitude Trail day as well, later in the season for another chance to stack on another 50pts. IF YOU ARE ATTENDING PLEASE RSVP HERE (we need a head count)
OK updated course map — Caution on the way down from Backslide/Matt’s Flat where we pass the loop’in section – it is a trail merge. We will have classes coming in while some Experts are pushing their way around for another lap. SECOND CAUTION – the finish on Fast Pitch, there are downhill sections on gravel 2bl track with 2 tight LEFT turns to the finish – don’t leave your epidermis behind.
View MidWeekMTB – Round Valley – Celestial #2 in a larger map